Best Medical College in Indian Ayurvedic Education
||Download Prospectus||Follow Us|
Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital (SAMC), Aligarh is a dream gradually taking concrete shape. It is but a tribute to Sri Sai Baba of Shirdi who inspired the founder Sri Rakesh Gupta to dedicate on institution to the India's pride and oldest science in medicine, Ayurveda. In April 2002 Om Sri Sai Shiksha Samiti was formed and registered under Societies registration Act 1860 and the founder transferred his rich herbal estate and grove spread over a large area of more than ten acres on the outskirts of Aligarh (G. T. Road) to the Society for running an Ayurvedic College. Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital was first to obtain permanent affiliation to Chhatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur in U.P., to award the degree program in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S.).
It holds N.O.C. and Essentiality Certificate from the Government of U.P.; there by fulfilling primary conditions for the Central Council of Indian Medicine (C.C.I.M.), New Delhi to allocate adequate number of seats. The C.C.I.M. granted first intake of 50 Seats in the first year 2002 for admission to the degree course of B.A.M.S.s
With a noble mission of creating a niche of education which basically intends to bring about all round development of the person like physical, mental n spiritual development of the each and every individual of Sai Group of Institutions.
The Selection of Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College where you will pursue higher education and which would provide you the platform from where you will embark on your first journey towards your career, is a critical decision.
• To arrange the lectures of Honorary Members and other respectable personalities in various fields and encourage the students to expand their horizon while entering in real life.
• To provide guidance to the students of the College with reference to career choice and development.
• To assist the College in organizing activities for the benefit of students.
• To help the College for strengthening its infrastructural activities.
• To organize activities for social awareness and social benefits.
• To encourage students to become entrepreneurs by undertaking training programs in various forms.
• To help the students with the help of ex-students for giving better opportunities in placements and with the help of ex- students exhaust the possibilities of giving practical knowledge and exposures to the students.